Jul 8, 2019
Podcast crew answers great questions from BWB Forum
- Why do bucks bed several times in a small area?
- When to death creep?
- Is he feeding?
- What Hal does when he gets to a bed.
- Swing, Swung & Barnyard????????????????
- 4 Signposts close together - Best approach to hunt...
Jun 24, 2019
- Moose sheds
- Lee Libby discusses release of last year’s hunting video
- Signpost rub significance
-A turkey mishap
We would like to thank all who have taken the time to send us kind words and the important feedback on subject matter they want to hear from us. Please keep them...
Jun 10, 2019
We recorded this week’s podcast at the 2019 Maine Moose Lottery and had some interesting guests on.
May 28, 2019
Our team introduction series helps us share reasons why we chose some of the team members. Jim Bernardin has hunted the big woods longer than anyone on the team. He experienced the hay day back in the 60’s when there were lots of deer in the North Maine Woods. They reminisce about those times and compare tactics used...
May 13, 2019
This week our guest is Dr. Chris Jenkins from Georgia who is a wildlife biologist and avid big woods deer hunter. Topics for this week’s podcast are:
We would like to thank all who have taken the time to...